So, here's a little list of the THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN SOME OF ME GOES AWAY:
* Being able to see my cheekbones and clavicle again
* CROSSING MY LEGS!
* Being able to tie my shoes and not feel like I am pregnant, yes, it's that bad
* The return of my calf muscles
* Trying on clothes
* Not being afraid of full length mirrors
* Not having to purchase TUMS by the case
* Mini Skirts, oh yes!
* The Little Black Dress
* No more Lane Bryant
* Not cringing every time a camera comes out
* Being able to plan something and not think about my weight
* GOING OUT with sisters, friends, the hubby, kids and not hiding anymore