Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration? Yes, please!

What is it with me and New Years and setting myself up to tumble.
                                
                                            Tumble.  
                                         
                                                              Tumble.  

If I could have done the exact opposite with weight loss this month, I would have.

Wait. Yep. I did.

Just that.

Well, I can only pick myself up.  Dust off.  And climb (back) on that treadmill.

For now, some eye candy and tasty words of wisdom if you're feeling a little beat up like me ...


"If you want to be happy, be." Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy


"Just keep clear mind, go straight ahead, and try, try, try for ten thousand years." - Zen Saying 


Fall seven times, stand up eight. -Japanese Proverb


"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground." -Unk.

3 comments:

  1. Just some more great quotes to add to my walls! I love all your pictures you paired with them. Thanks for the extra inspiration :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this post just in time!! I have had such a horrible week, and I feel discouraged.. I blogged a bit about it so hopefully you can check it out.. Thanks for being honest and for posting.. I am encouraged by you..
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these quotes and the photos - can always use a good pick-me-up :)

    ReplyDelete